Can You Use Hand Sanitizer On Cuts
5 hidden dangers of hand sanitizers if you squirt hand sanitizer thinking it s a safe way to clean your hands think again.
Can you use hand sanitizer on cuts. While hand sanitizer may not be a panacea solution you can incidentally use it to help avoid the common cold. Besides the obvious discomfort from solutions that are usually alcohol based it is also damaging the exposed tissue. Its not toxic to the top layer of skin usually best course of action for a deep cut is to stop the bleeding with direct pressure. Doctor answers on symptoms diagnosis treatment and more.
Hand sanitizer has alcohol which can be toxic the tissues and flesh underneath the skin. My favorite example of this is the common cold. You do not get a cold from being cold nor can you get it from going to bed with wet hair. Then if bleeding stops wash with gentle soap and water.
It s a virus and you get it from exposure. Do not use hand sanitizer on cut or damaged skin. See a doctor to see if you need stitches. There are other products designed to disinfect open wounds.
Sanitizer is great stuff it s just not meant to treat cuts. Here are 5 hidden dangers you may not know about.
- Custom Hand Sanitizer Sale
- Coronavirus Gel Hydroalcoolique Auchan
- Customized Hand Sanitizer
- Copper Hand Sanitizer
- Custom Hand Sanitizer Canada
- Coronavirus Hand Sanitizer
- Cutan Hand Sanitizer
- Custom Logo Hand Sanitizer
- Cvs Advanced Formula Hand Sanitizer
- Cucumber Hand Sanitizer
- Coleman Hand Sanitizer Spray Pen
- Cute Sayings For Hand Sanitizer
- Coronavirus Gel Hydroalcoolique Humour
- Corona Virus Hand Sanitizer
- Custom Shape Hand Sanitizer
- Crisp Apple Hand Sanitizer
- Credit Card Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Spray
- Company Logo Hand Sanitizer
- Colloidal Silver Hand Sanitizer
- Costco Hand Sanitizer Walmart